Here we have BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu phone.Now it is smart phone world, Every company is making their contribution in smart phone manufacturing.At last Ubuntu also made it’s contribution in this smart phone world. Yes!!!!!!! Guys now we can get Ubuntu smart phones in the market. But still there are only few models available. Anyhow we can also try this Ubuntu smart phone as it is an OS based on the Powerful operating system called Linux,Which is well known for it’s security. So why are you waiting guys? Take a look about the new BQ Aquaris E4.5 which is a Ubuntu smart phone. Here i have listed the features of this mobile check it out………….
BQ Aquaris E4.5 Features:
- It has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Internal Storage
- The processor used in this is MediaTek 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 Processor
- It supports micro SD usage up-to 32 GB
- It has 4.5 in HD screen (540 x 960) and 8 Mp BSI rear camera,5 Mp front camera
- It supports micro Dual sim and Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0
- And Finally it has 2150 mAh battery.
Where can i buy it??????
It costs EU €169.90 and $186.25 US dollars.
You can buy it from Snapdeal using the below link
It’s Review Time…
Let us first look at it’s advantages…
- It runs on Ubuntu OS so secured
- It is worth for the amount you are spending to buy this phone
- It has good audio performance
- Has Dual sim facility and (memory card) Micro SD storage capacity up-to 32 GB is accepted
Must consider it’s disadvantages too guys…..
- It has only moderate specification
- It is available only in Black color and also availability status is much limited
- It has non removable battery
- And major thing is that it is not fully developed
And ultimately guys i would say my suggestion as it is not completely a super smart phone, which holds all the best features that any other smart phones has. But still it has very much reasonable price than any other smart phones. And i would also add a strong point that it is not the rule of Ubuntu phones now.. But they are closing their rule now. Soon they will capture their place in the smart phone market……